Sunday, October 10, 2010


Mary made lots of posters to decorate Laura's room. This is one of them... Pretty cute, huh?

All of last week Laura felt pretty good -- mostly stir-crazy and a little bit tired. Today, however, I think she's been more tired and it turns out she has a fever of 101.5 -- which is higher than it should be. (One of the goals for her is to not have a fever above 101 degrees). I was told yesterday that the effects of chemo don't kick in until about the 10th day -- which is what we're approaching.

Please pray that she'll do well this week and not feel too bad from the effects.

Thankfully, the family has been able to be there and overlap a little. Robert and Mary came on Friday and we were all able to be together for Friday night. Lisa will be with her until the 30th and Emily will be with her until December. And, I'm so thankful that I was able to be there for a little while. All of the love that Laura and our family is receiving is so appreciated. I'm not sure we can ever let y'all know how much it means to us.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Emily said...

that's about the cutest picture I've ever seen

Lisa said...

I just love our family.