Sunday, October 3, 2010

Check this card out...


This morning, Laura was sitting in the chair reading her book when the on-call doctor came in to check on her. He asked, "Where's the patient?" Laura said, "You're lookin' at the patient." "I thought you were a family member," he replied "and that you'd be bald." Laura said, "Well, in a few weeks, I'll look just like you."

We took that as a good sign. ☺ I've been thinkin' she looks pretty good and to hear the doctor say that he thought that, too, was encouraging.

Mostly, we've been just sittin' around, but I'm so glad I am able to be here. (Thanks, family and friends, for makin' it possible.)


She's had a few visitors today and a few phone calls. It means so much to her that people show their love in such thoughtful ways.

(Hey Sandra! ☺ )

No comments: