Saturday, October 2, 2010

No photos today...

Laura and I just hung out today. I read to her from Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris. We took a short nap. We ate lunch together and watched cooking shows. Mrs. Cannon came by and visited. Laura did laps around the floor. I brought in a pizza for dinner and then we watched another episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

But the big news is that today was the last day of this round of chemo!! Woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!

I think Laura has been amazing in her attitude. She's not having much fun, though, just sittin' around. That's not her style.

Anybody have any suggestions for fun things to do while you sit around in the hospital? Jokes? Games? Exercise suggestions?

Please pray for her as she faces next week which might not be so great. They say that the effects of the chemo will kick in then. I'm hoping it won't be too bad.

Thanks for all you've done.

Sleep tight everyone.

No comments: