Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lisa's here!

(The PATIENT is the one kneeling on the floor!)

Lisa arrived yesterday afternoon and it's been great having her here... It's fun to add another person to the mix.

Mostly, we've just been hangin' out. Last night we watched the very first episode of "Dallas" -- which hooked Lisa. ☺ Today, we had to watch another episode right SMACK kadab (!) in the middle of the day! We're just livin' it up!

Tonight Mrs. Cannon is fixin' dinner for all of us -- Laura's is being delivered to her room and Lisa and I will eat at Mrs. Cannon's. (Thanks, Mrs. Cannnon!)

Laura continues to look good and feel preeeetttty good. Today she had a chest x-ray and a sinus x-ray because she's been coughing. Praying that it's nothing big.

Still can't get over how good she looks and acts.

Please pray for the other families on the cancer floor. There are many people there who are going through all kinds of stuff... Hoping they feel loved and that they'll be healed.

Thank you for your prayers and support for Laura and all of her family.

We love you all.

5 comments:

Emily said...

dag nab it! wish I was there! I love y'all.
--em

Carrie said...

:-) me, too, Em!

Zuneamama said...

How can you tell the patient is kneeling on the floor?

Sandra said...

Just don't eat all the little goodies in the red tin before I get back up there on Sunday!

Carrie said...

Oh Sandra...Unless you're talking about the red and white Christmas tin, I think you're out of luck... I'm sorry. However, there are plenty of goodies. I enjoyed visiting with you and I've been loving my boiled peanuts. Thank you!!