Monday, October 18, 2010

GoFightWin!, WBC!!

Tobi being a spokesmodel for that lovely DVD player

Yesterday, Tobi surprised Laura and Lisa with a DVD player! "Dallas" looks and sounds better on a real tv. What a nice thing for Tobi to do!

Laura and Lisa are pretty much just sitting around talking, watching old episodes of Dallas, and reading. Laura continues to walk laps around the floor twice daily-in the morning after breakfast and then after supper.

Emily arrives today so there will be even MORE fun for the three of them!

Medically speaking: Her WBC (white blood count) is still low but she's hopeful that things are looking up. Day before yesterday her count was .6. Yesterday and today it's been .8. Although it seems she's a long way from the desired goal of 3, she's been told that once the cells start rebuilding, they multiply fast. GoFightWin!, white blood cells!!

We all continue to be touched by the support and prayers of so many. Thank you all.

For those of you who might be having trouble posting a comment, please see October 13th entry for help.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am loving the dvd player (not as much as you guys I'm sure), but I'm really a fan of the GoFightWin pumpkin!

Enjoy the "girl time", and I'm sure the white blood cell count will be popping up soon. After all, who really wants to be on Laura's bad side? Love you guys!

And,I'm not sure about everybody else, but every time I tried to post last week, my word verification word- never showed up. It was completely frustrating. It's back now though, so happy posting! :)

Carrie said...

I have had that trouble, but after I enter my other info., it pops up and then I re-enter everything. Second time around it usually works. That's for sticking with it and makin' it happen.