Friday, February 18, 2011

(For you, Clif ♥)
Quick post:

Laura had lots of IV fluids yesterday. The home healthcare nurse came today to show Laura and Lisa how to administer the IV fluids at home. She had one bag of fluids (4 hours of drip) today and I can't believe how much better she seems.

She's eaten more. She's taken a walk. She's fussed more (in a  good way). She's had a sense of humor. Her color is better. And, to my knowledge, she's kept all of her food, fluids and meds down today.

What a difference a day makes!

Please pray that things will continue to improve and that she will feel better and BETTER everyday.

Please pray, too, for my cousin, Olivia and her husband. My Aunt Alberta died yesterday. She was the last of my mother's generation and she was very special to all of us. We will all miss her. She was full of life and spunk for a long time and I know that my Uncle Tom and my mother will be happy to see her again.

Love y'all.

No comments: