Sunday, February 6, 2011

I received a text message this morning from Lisa telling me that Laura's WBC is now at .5!!!! Doctors still are not ready to say engraftment is taking place, but it's a very good sign.

Laura is still in pain, but I KNOW she's feeling better than yesterday because (1) she was on Facebook this morning and (2) she forwarded me a photo from the barbeque that her church is having for her. Yesterday, she didn't even really want to talk on the phone. How active she is on the phone or the computer is a sign of how she feels...at least, that's my theory.

I have received a few photos of what's happening at the barbeque (will post photos of that later). Looks like so much fun. And, I saw some ladies in the kitchen gettin' ready to serve and they were wearing some very cute aprons! (GFW!)

Yesterday was a pretty tough day, but today is better and I think THAT is a sign that her new year has begun!

1 comment:

mc said...

For everybody else, "just say not to drugs", but those guys have really been your friends lately. Go, fight, win!
I was so happy so see you looking and feeling good today.
Love you,
MC