Sunday, January 2, 2011

("LIGMO")

Tomorrow and Tuesday, Laura will go to Emory for lots and lots and lots of testing. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she's not looking forward to it, but we all know that one of her mottos is "LIGMO" (Let it go. Move on.) so she's "facing the future with warm courage and high hopes." (Did I get that right, Lisa?)

Please pray that things go well and that all of our plans to get Laura well fast will happen just like they're supposed to happen.

If all goes according to plan, she'll be back at Emory on the 17th for 4 intensive days of chemo and then the wonderful bone marrow donor will be there to give THE GIFT.

Please continue to pray that the donor marrow is being prepared for a wonderful transition to its new home and that the marrow and Laura's body get along JUST FINE.

Here's to a new year of good things!!

6 comments:

Zuneamama said...

When was this taken? On a camping trip with me? ☺

Carrie said...

Yep!

Zuneamama said...

I made them didn't I?

Carrie said...

Yep!

Carrie said...

Specifically for me... :-)

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.