Friday, January 2, 2009

White Shirt Day

Today is January 2nd... Mama's birthday.

After Mama died, our whole family decided that on the 2nd of every month we would all wear a white shirt in memory of her. (She loved us all in white shirts.)

Today Harvey, Sarah, Hannah and I put on the best white shirts for the occasion...

Laura received news from the doctor today that he couldn't even FIND the tumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't mean she gets to change any of the plans for her treatment, but it does mean that the treatment is working.

That's the best news of the day!

As I receive more information from her, I'll post it here.

GoFightWin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

G said...

WOW...RED Letter FANTASTIC ... I am so tickled!!!!!! (and the shrits are great-icing on the cake!!!!) That is a wonderful way to start 2009...

G said...

shrits???? shirts..... It is great no matter how you spell it!

Courtney said...

Best news I've heard in awhile! I know you all are super excited to start the new year this way.....
Love Court

Rosa said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! Your Mom and Dad were always very kind to me. What a wonderful day to start the new year.

Un abrazo fuerte, Rosa

genderist said...

What fantastic news!!!

God is good!

bridgepartner said...

Great news! Give old Pierre an extra pat on the head. I knew you abducted him, but it's ok as long as one of the champs has custody.

shelley said...

This made me cry! I will continue to pray:) Fight fight fight!

RhondaP said...

What fabulous news!!!! Our prayers are being answered!!!! HE is truly shining HIS light over you, Laura! love you, Rhonda