Thursday, December 11, 2008

A quick update from Laura...














The day went as usual. Today we had an All My Children group and General Hospital bunch. I didn't really pay lots of attention to those but was glad to see Luke was still on General Hospital. I was busy teaching people about my Kindle and reading it myself. So far no serious effects from the chemo.
I have a little rash on my face but I'm not convinced what it is from. I know it wasn't the wine and honey bath but maybe one of the new makeups.
Love,
LK

6 comments:

Harvey Chute said...

Love you, Laura. I hope every round gets a little bit easier. It's great to see the pix!

Unknown said...

Hi Laura and all,

I love the pictures and I actually think your head is beautiful, although I like the pink and blue hats you and Phyllis have too. I'm glad you got your Kindle; I'll be curious to hear how it works and if you like it. VERY excited about the red wine & honey bath, but I have to practice my cheer first. Ready--GO! FIGHT! WIN! There...off to the tub!

RhondaP said...

Laura,
You look very "British" sitting there in the chair in that particular attire! Glad you're enjoying the Kindle!
love you lots,
Rhonda

RhondaP said...

Laura,
I want to come & sit with you during Chemo during the holidays. Let me know which days you go, the times, & where to go when I get to the hospital. rhonda.j.pate@gmail.com
883-2643
I don't want to call & disturb you if you might be resting, so just let me know when you feel like writing back!
Love you, girlfriend!
Rhonda

Zuneamama said...

Thanks Rhonda! That means a lot. Luckily, I don't have to have anymore chemo until January 2nd.
Love, LK

RhondaP said...

That's great news! Also, I don't have to be back at school until the 4th, so....unless something HUGE comes up, I am free that day! What hours are you there, & isn't it in the towers?
love you, my tough biker-chick girl!
Rhonda