Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lots of love comin' in...

People love Laura. And, they love her in many ways.

The cards she's received have been so sweet. Here's one we thought we'd share with you.


Judy Powell drove all the way to Atlanta to bring me down here. (Thank you, Judy!!)

(crane we saw on the drive from Atlanta)

Mrs. Cannon and Ms. Dye fixed an amazing southern dinner. Judy delivered some to Laura in the hospital and Mrs. Cannon saved some for me to eat tonight. OH YUMMY. So much delicious food. I'm going to sleep well after filling up with all that good stuff.


I felt pretty upbeat when I left the hospital tonight and then I saw the most amazing sunset... And, the first word to pop into my head when I saw it was "HOPE."

Thank you all for loving Laura.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Is it OK that I just cried seeing that letter? You couldn't ask for a better hometown and supportive people. Enjoy that cooking, Carrie. <3