Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Three Sisters


This past Thursday, Laura, Mary Celeste and I flew to Berkeley, CA to see Emily in a play called "Three Sisters."

Laura decided to jump on it when her doctor gave her permission to go see Emily's play. Mary Celeste and I were happy to be able to go, too!

I flew from Bellingham and met MC and Laura on Thursday night. Mostly, we ate good food, hung out and we enjoyed Emily's play... which has received great reviews and has sold out quite a few times.











 


 


Tomorrow Laura is supposed to get the results from the bone marrow biopsy that was performed a couple of weeks ago.  I don't totally understand what they're looking for, but we're hoping that the results will show that her body has accepted the new marrow and that she no longer has leukemia.

Please pray for good results. I'll let you know what I find out. GoFightWin!, Laura!!

No comments: