Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Oscar's were celebrated in grand style on Sunday evening in Atlanta.


Even the press was there..


Invitees enjoyed the mild weather and the glowing sunset.

 
And, they pretended they were laughing just like Julia Roberts would do.


And, this guy showed up.


A Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to Laura Hall Kitchens for her GoFightWin! achievements.


I wish I had been there.

**********************************************
P.S. I haven't received the details from her most recent doctor visit, but I did get this tidbit: she needs to eat more.  When I receive more information, I'll pass it along. I'm kind of figuring that if she felt good enough to participate in an Oscar party, that's a pretty good thing. GFW!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much time on your hands! and I'm glad...I love it!

Tobi said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Laura was the guest of honor at an Oscar's party Lisa had years ago back in our teenage years. :) Laughing like Julia Roberts....hahaha...favorite picture.