Saturday, March 27, 2010

Laura is Laura


Laura just completed her second of seven weeks of radiation. Though it seemed a surprise to me when she told me it was going to take place, she said her doctors had discussed it early on in this HUGE process.

The effects of the radiation are cumulative, she has been told. So, the first week or so mostly affected her schedule. At the end of this week, however, she was experiencing tiredness.

Her treatment interferes with a trip she had planned during her spring break to go to New York. But, it's NOT going to interfere with trips she has planned to go to Lisa's and Emily's graduations!

Please continue to pray for my brave, tough, GoFightWinnin' sister! She has a lot on her plate. As Clif said, though, "She's the strongest person I know." It's been a rough few years, but she's gonna come out on top! I know it! 'Cause Laura is Laura!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture, Carrie! Where did you take it?

Carrie said...

I was at a park not far from home walking with friends. I looked up and there it was! Love you, little Lisa! <3