Monday, August 24, 2009

She's So Excited...


Here's a note from Laura...to all of the GoFightWin team:

As I was putting this collage together and thinking about how much has happened since we started this venture, I couldn't help but get excited!

I have no idea whether or not I will be able to walk the whole 60 miles, but I've enjoyed every minute of trying! It's true, walking is not really my thing, but all of these people in all of these photos represent my incentive and my desire to just do it!

Some of these pictures show our supporters who think so much of the event that they get out and walk with us. I've had so much fun walking and talking and just being with everybody.

We are really getting closer to our goal. Now we have to make this last month PUSH to get the money and get physically and emotionally ready.

So to everybody I say: let's GO FIGHT WIN!!! I know we can!
Love,
Laura

P.S. I know the walk is about finding a cure, but I realized I've been walking (and will be walking) with the cures. It's all of y'all! I'm so amazed at what research and people have done and I just have to be thankful that, if I had to get breast cancer, at least I got it when so much has already been done. The thank you list is infinite!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

"Face the future with warm courage and high hopes." I am so proud to have you as my mama!! :)

Carrie said...

:-)

Tobi said...

Is it ok that I cry everytime I look at this blog?